For those who really want to contribute - here are some super valuable things you can do for FREE! to change cannabis laws.
1. Like us on Facebook (and invite friends to do the same!).
2. Write a short letter to the editor. [A hint: short letters are FAR more likely to be printed, so just focus on one issue, rather than an entire treatise on the inherent greatness & multiple uses of the cannabis plant, tempting as it is to write one!] Here are some more tips on writing a letter to the editor. (on their website)
3. Have a 30 second conversation with your neighbor. Smile, and listen to what they think.
4. Send a letter or make a phone call to a local politician. Be sure to reflect his or her politics to the extent possible in your argument (fiscal responsibility or personal freedom both work on this issue). Here are some pre-written "click and send" choices and find contact for your representative. (again...at their website)
5. Be the voice of reason on the internet. The facts are on our side, so this one is particularly easy! Try posting on other sites, join online forums and be a voice for cannabis reform online.
to purchase e-book, click on the badge above. thanks for visiting.
Page 2 -
Page two is our Newsletter. Hope you enjoy!
You can also download a copy of the Medical Marijuana Petition! Soon, the new petition will be ready...
Page 3 -
Should grandma or grandpa smoke pot? Here are some responses of some other older people.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
music and pictures to chill by...